We invite our members and friends to volunteer with us! Women4given’s Volunteer Services Chair, Betty Nelson, has compiled the following schedule for this year. As opportunities arise, they’ll be added to the schedule.
• Trip to Goodwill in St. Louis to buy layette items for newborns
• Meet at parking lot of Christ Church, Fairview Heights, at 10 a.m. to carpool
• Sorting layettes for newborns of needy mothers in Honduras
• Home of Pati Church
• 10 a.m. on Mon., April 21
• Tying fleece blankets for kids in need (after voting for 2014 Grant Awards)
• Home of Marsha Heffner
• 6:30 p.m. on Tues., May 20
• Potato Drop: bagging potatoes for local families in need of food
• Please bring 10 food pantry items to donate
• Parking lot of Christ Church, Fairview Heights
• Morning of Sat., June 7
• Sign up as an individual here
• Making Strides Against Breast Cancer 5K Walk
• Rock Springs Park, O’Fallon
• Morning of Sat., Oct. 11
• More information forthcoming!
For further details about these events, or to be added to our list of volunteers, please contact Betty Nelson.